Hannah Grace Deller
Freelance photographer and artist Hannah Grace Deller, born in Bermondsey, studied photography first with fine art photographers AKIN/Ludwig in New York City in the late 1990’s and then completed her national diploma in photography in the UK.
Additionally, Hannah writes songs and sings in a country band ‘Glory Bound‘. She is also a nurse and in her spare time competes internationally in Shotokan Karate. In November 2019 she competed in the KWF World Cup in Japan.
Hannah has freelanced for various companies including Dulwich Picture Gallery and Photoshot/Retna. She has had work featured in The Guardian, FHM magazine, Street Fashion magazine and Lulu Guinness look books.
Among her sources of inspiration Hannah cites AKIN/LUDWIG, Bernice Abbott, Mary Ellen Mark, Diane Arbus, Annie Leibowitz, Elliot Erwitt and Martin Parr.
· Fuji’s Christopher Joyce Award
· Westminster’s A Photograph For the Millennium
· Barking College’s Health Photo Award
· Barking College Student of the Year
· Notting Hill Visuals Arts Festival, Tabernacle, 2017 & 2018
· India – A Contradiction, Notting Hill, 2014
· Spot the difference and how do we feel about it? – Lichtaffen Gallery, Dulwich, London, 2009
· London Nudes – Camera Club, Vauxhall, 2008
· A Retrospective, Pall Mall Deposit, Barlby Road, 2007
· United We Stand – Exhibition of photographs taken post 911, 2002
· App Dating series. (End of 2020)
· Covid-19 Series (Who knows when this will end)
For commercial use or to buy prints please get in touch with HGD via email in footer or via contact page.